>I still haven't watched Armored Trooper VOTOMS. I only saw the first half of Armored Hunter Mellowlink, but nobody bothered to /rs/ the second half. This is why I'm skeptical if I try to find the original series and Shin Mazinger, that it will still be obscure. The same applies to LoGH.
Kids these days...
Just use lolipower.org
if you're so terrified of torrents or, in the case of VOTOMS, actually buying Central Park's DVDs before they completely vanish.
- I have a rip of the TV recording of Getter Robo's opening as my ringtone. Later rerecordings lack the bombastic, blood-pumping punch.
- Said phone's wallpaper is this image. It works well with the red colour of the phone.
- While in a musical based on the Iliad, I had Zeon's logo painted on my shield as my crest.
- I actually prefer the Titans over Zeon.
- And Zanscare over the Titans.
- I enjoy Masami Obari shows.
- I'm a TYPE-MOON fag.
- I hate Captain Harlock: Endless Odyssey
- Every CD in my car has at least one JAM Project song on it.
- I like Dragonars more than gundams.
- There are hardly any gundams I actually like. Off the top of my head: Turn A, V2, F91, Zeta, Le Cygne.
- I probably like Le Cygne so much precisely because it looks more like a Dragonar.
- I like Grendizer more than Mazinkaiser.
- I ragequit my last attempt at replaying SRWF/F Final when I realised that even when fully upgraded, L-gaim still can't hit even goddamn hambrabis. If I want to play an SRPG with MS only I'll fire up G-gen.
- On that note, I enjoy using Reals in SRW so long as they're not MS. They're simply not as fun to watch/hear in action as Dunbine, L-gaim, Layzner or Dragonar are.
- I like SRW Advance's graphical style.